Build your Career with BeMoved®
The BE-In membership provides enhanced services for BeMoved instructors to build community, market classes and implement entrepreneurship skills. BE-In also provides opportunities for continued success and advancement for the BeMoved experience.
As BeMoved Dance Fitness becomes increasingly recognizable, the guaranteed integrity of the product is essential. BE-In members receive dedicated customer support for a career with BeMoved and special recognition as a respected BeMoved instructor. BeMoved strives to create streamlined processes in support of its BE-In members.
BE-In Member Benefits
Licensed BeMoved Instructors (LBI) with a BE-In monthly membership receives access to the following premier services:
- Use of the BeMoved logo. The BeMoved logo may not be altered in any way; including physical changes and changes to the color palette.
- Unlimited free BeMoved classes at the BeMoved flagship location, Lou Conte Dance Studio
- Featured inclusion on BeMoved’s Class Locator page. High profile promotion of your BeMoved classes! Presence and promotion on BeMoved’s website location page, BeMoved-Dance.com. The relationship between the LBI and CBI marketing provided by BeMoved and the business will be made exclusively through the BeMoved website, www.bemoved-dance.com. The LBI or CBI BE-In member assumes full responsibility for providing BeMoved with accurate promotional details.
- Access to personalized and professional-quality BeMoved Marketing Materials. BeMoved marketing materials, such as posters, flyers, and business cards, may be ordered.
- BeMoved promotional DVD
- BeMoved instructor Facebook forum. Interactions through this forum guide, inspire, advise, and network the international community of BeMoved instructors. Ms. Zunker utilizes this forum to provide BeMoved updates and insights.
- Exclusive promotion on BeMoved social networks. BE-In members' BeMoved classes, locations, and special BeMoved events will be promoted on all BeMoved social networks. The BE-In member assumes full responsibility for providing BeMoved with accurate promotional details for postings.
- Dedicated customer support for BeMoved career advancement. Direct email and phone support for questions regarding license, certification, Level-One, Level-Two, and Breadth of BeMoved continuing education programs.
- Exclusive 10% Instructor Discounts on Retail Merchandise (DVDs, apparel, etc.).
BE-In Member Certified Instructor Benefits
Certified BeMoved Instructors (CBI) with a BE-In monthly membership, receive access to all the above listed services, plus the following elite Be-In membership services (***Certification eligibility is contingent upon the successful completion of the certification prerequisite):
- First notification for BeMoved requests in your geographic area. Class requests declined by CBI, whether by inaction or direct communication, may be forwarded to a LBI. The LBI may then request a recommendation for his/her BeMoved class.
- InstructorName@BeMoved-Dance.com email for use with professional BeMoved-specific correspondence. This account will be used exclusively for BeMoved correspondence and routinely monitored by BeMoved.
- Ad access in BeMoved email advertising e-blasts. CBI assumes full responsibility for providing BeMoved with accurate advertising information.
- Dedicated customer support for your BeMoved marketing initiatives. Customer email and phone support for marketing your BeMoved classes.
- Inclusion in our incentive program for selling BeMoved, LLC merchandise (DVDs, apparel, etc.).
- Featured presence on our Constant Contacts monthly E-Advertising. BeMoved will periodically update its electronic mailing database with names and email addresses provided by its CBIs. These individuals will be included in the future email marketing of BeMoved.
BE-In membership fee is $30 per month (6 month minimum)
Purchase 11 month BE-In membership and receive the 12th month free. Annual membership fee is $330.
**** Certification Eligibility - DVD Submission
Instructors will be evaluated on their comprehension and facilitation of The Methodology of BeMoved and their executing abilities in the following 4 areas:
- Execution and delivery of movement (exemplify/ illustrate the movement, steps, style and technique)
- Client rapport and Instruction (communication, energy and vibe)
- Cueing (ability to musically cue movements, timing)
For additional details, review page 7 of your BeMoved Policies & Expectations agreement.
A Certification Evaluation Charge of $75 is applied to each submittal. Purchase an evaluation.
BeMoved is a trademark of BeMoved, LLC, All Rights Reserved. ©2013